X-Vac X-12 Hydro Excavator
Ideal for field and construction work, X-12 hydro excavator features the industry’s highest ground clearance. Dual cyclone separators efficiently separate material from the airstream, while the rear door fully opens for easy clean-out. All boom hydraulics functions can be operated remotely for added convenience and safety.
- Industry’s highest standard ground clearance
- Ideal for oilfield and construction work
- 12-cubic yard debris tank
- 5,250 CFM 27” Hg high-performance blower
- Rear-mounted sludge pump
- 1,140-gallon fresh water capacity
- Lifetime warranty on water tanks and debris body
- Reach-anywhere 360º top-loading boom
- 20 GPM@3,000 psi run-dry water pump
- Dual cyclonic separators
- Insulated and heated enclosure for water pump, hoses reel and tool storage
- 400,000 BTU or 700,000 BTU boiler
- 200 CFM 200 psi air compressor for air excavation
The X-12 Hydro Excavator comes equipped with tough, poly graphite water tanks guaranteed with a lifetime warranty. The OMSI Heavy Duty Transfer Case provides effective power transfer for your toughest hydro excavation jobs.
This industrial excavation truck can successfully extract all types of soils, rock, clay, and silt.